The Mexican Libertad is Mexico’s treasured coin and are always minted in limited numbers. Their growing worldwide popularity has caused a higher demand, so these beloved coins are becoming more and more difficult to acquire.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective packaging. Multiples of 20 will be packaged in Sealed Banco de Mexico tubes.
- Reverse: Mexican national seal with an eagle sitting atop a cactus surrounded by symbols representing Mexico’s 10 provinces.
- Obverse: Victory statue of Mexican independence in front of volcanic mountains Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl, surrounded by the weight, purity and date.
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.