- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Limited mintage of 1,000 coins worldwide.
- Coins come in original mint capsule.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend “Estados Unidos Mexicanos” (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Gold Mexican Libertads are stunning coins that stand out in any collection and are produced by The Casa de Moneda de Mexico, the oldest mint in North America. 2018 was the first time ever that the Gold Libertads was minted in a reverse proof finish with a limited mintage of 1,000.