The 2 ounce Libertad offers the classic design in a larger size than its 1 ounce counterpart. The beautiful design is accentuated with a special Antiqued Finish for the first time in a 2 ounce size. There is a limited mintage of 2,000 coins only.
- Limited mintage of 2,000 coins worldwide.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in an original mint capsule. This listing does not include the box or certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Sculptural relief of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend “Estados Unidos Mexicanos” (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico’s history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
This magnificent 2 oz Silver Antiqued Finish coin is a Libertad collector’s dream, with its limited mintage of 2,000 coins worldwide, along with its stunning antiqued finish in .999 fine Silver. The coins are also minted at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America.