- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver in a proof finish.
- Presented in an elegant themed box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, with her name and legal tender value “TWO DOLLARS” along the edge.
- Reverse: Depicts the magnificently colorized Red Dragon in battle against the White Dragon. They are pictured among engraved images of King Vortigern, his advisers and a young Merlin.
- Limited mintage of 2,000 coins.
The fierce and triumphant Red Dragon features on the first release in the exciting new Mythical Dragons of the World coin collection struck in 2oz pure silver. Well known for its defeat of the White Dragon in old English mythology, the Red Dragon is a symbol of the Britons’ victory over the Saxons.
This silver coin artistically illustrates the magnificently coloured Red Dragon in a battle against the White Dragon. They are pictured amongst engraved images of King Vortigern, his advisers and a young Merlin.
The coin is delivered in book-style packaging in keeping with the Red Dragon theme. The Certificate of Authenticity is printed alongside the coin.
The obverse features the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and is legal tender in Niue.
With a worldwide limit of 2,000 coins, the Red Dragon 2oz Silver Coin would make an excellent keepsake for history buffs and mythology enthusiasts.