This 2020 release has a low mintage of only 700 coins. Collect the Gold Libertad series at a lower price point with this 1/20 ounce Fractional Gold Libertad.
Gold Libertads have a classic design that stands out in any collection, and the fractional Libertad offers a lower price point than its 1 ounce counterpart. This stunning 1/20 oz Gold BU coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in the Americas.
- Limited mintage of 700 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1/20 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend “Estados Unidos Mexicanos” (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: Winged Victory in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.