Gold Libertads feature iconic Mexican imagery, produced in striking .999 fine Gold quality. There is an extremely limited mintage of 700 coins for 2020, less than half of the 2019 release!
Gold Libertads have a classic design that stands out in any collection. This stunning 1/4 oz Gold BU coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in the Americas.
- Made with .999 gold and weighs 1/4 troy oz
- Struck by the Mexican Mint
- Brilliant Uncirculated Condition
- Individual coins come encased in a plastic capsule
- Obverse: Displays the Mexican Coat of Arms wherein an eagle perched atop a cactus clutches a serpent in its beak and talon. Inscription: “ESTADOS UNIDOS MEXICANOS” on the top half and an olive and oak wreath underneath.
- Reverse: Features the Angel of Independence holding a laurel crown and broken chains in her hands. Two famous volcanoes, Popocatepetl and Iztaccihuatl, appear in the background. Engravings include the weight, purity, and year of mintage.