The 2021 Silver Libertad marks the 40th annual release of the Mexican Silver Libertad. Silver Libertads have mintages that vary each year, and some years have mintages that are much lower, adding to the collectibility of the series.
- Made from .999 fine silver with a weight of 1 troy oz
- Struck by the Casa de Moneda de Mexico
- Brilliant Uncirculated condition
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips, multiples of 25 come in plastic tubes.
- Obverse: Showcases the Mexican Coat of Arms with laurel and oak wreath. It features an eagle on a cactus with a snake in its beak and talon. Smaller Coats of Arms that were previously used serve as a border on the coin’s rim. Inscription: “ESTADOS UNIDOS MEXICANOS.”
- Reverse: Displays the Angel of Independence holding a broken chain in one hand and a laurel wreath in the other. A landscape of two famous volcanoes, Popocatepetl and Iztaccihuatl, appears in the background. Engravings include the weight, purity, metal content, and year of mintage.