For centuries, The Royal Mint has selected the finest artists to produce designs for our coins, bars and medals, some of which have gone on to feature on the most iconic coins in the world. Inspired by this classic design work, our new collection of bullion bars features contemporary interpretations of designs created by celebrated engravers.
This bullion collection begins with Una and the lion, who was first brought to Britain’s coins by William Wyon RA during the reign of Queen Victoria. Jody Clark’s new interpretation of this classic design features the gentle Una holding the monarch’s orb and scepter and standing by the side of the lion, their eyes looking towards the future. Struck to tried and tested standards, this one ounce silver bullion bar is also available as a ten-ounce, one-hundred-ounce silver edition, and one ounce silver bullion bar gold bullion bar.
- The first bullion bar in The Great Engravers Collection
- A new interpretation of Una and the lion, a legend that was first captured on coins by the esteemed artist William Wyon RA
- Struck in one ounce of 999.9 fine silver
- Designed by Jody Clark, the artist behind the latest definitive coinage portrait of Her Majesty The Queen
- Only 30,000 available for the international market
|Manufacturer||The Royal Mint|
|Diameter (mm)||49.96 x 28.98|
|Series||The Great Engravers Collection|