1x – 2021 1 oz Silver Proof .925 Bicentennial of Independence Commemorative Coin
1x – 2021 1 oz Silver BU .999 Libertad
- This is a ONE TIME Issue from the Banco de Mexico!
- Only 1000 sets available worldwide.
- Contains a total of 2 oz of Silver. (1 oz .999 and 1 oz .925)
- Comes housed in a wooden display. The display features the Banco de México logo. The set also includes a certificate of authenticity from Banco de México.
2021 1 oz Silver BU Libertad Information:
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend “Estados Unidos Mexicanos” (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico’s history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
2021 1 oz Silver Proof .925 Bicentennial of Independence Commemorative Coin Information:
- Obverse: In the center, the National Shield with the legend, “ESTADOS UNIDOS MEXICANOS” forming the upper semicircle with a smooth frame.
- Reverse: At the center, the portraits of Miguel Hidalgo, José María Morelos and Vicente Guerrero in prole. At the left, the winged victory from the Independence Column. At the top tracing the border, the legend “BICENTENARIO DE LA INDEPENDENCIA NACIONAL” . In the exergue, the denomination “$10”. To the left, the year “1821” and “2021” and to the right, the mark of the Mexican Mint “M°”.