- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 2,500 coins worldwide.
- Comes in a case with a certificate of authenticity.
- New Smartminting© technology used.
- Obverse: Depicts the Mongolian coat of arms emblem, and face value above the high relief snarling mouth of the wolf. The background has a unique geometric pattern with a hidden 2021 year-date inscription to the left of the mouth.
- Reverse: Depicts an Ultra High Relief side profile image of a wolf in its calm state, with another image of a front facing wolf in the background
- Sovereign coin backed by the Mongolian government
Wolves can be peaceful and graceful animals but can turn into ferocious killers with snarling teeth at a moment’s notice. This coin highlights both of these attributes in great detail achieved by enhanced smartminting© technology. Mongolia has a large wolf population due to its ideal sweeping landscapes and wide-open valleys that act as the perfect hunting environment for these animals.
CIT Silver Coins
Coin Invest Trust, (CIT) located in the small European country of Liechtenstein, produces Silver coins for countries around the world. Since its founding in 1970, this company has gained an outstanding worldwide reputation for its innovative and revolutionary coins of premium quality. smartminting© technology, developed by CIT in 2016, pushes the boundaries of the standards in the commemorative coin industry. This technology enables CIT to strike coins in higher relief without the need for additional metal and can increase the surface area of a coin by as much as 183%.