- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Comes packaged in a Harry Potter themed display box with viewing window and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a colorized, shaped and engraved design resembling the officially licensed crest of the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
- Guaranteed by the New Zealand Mint.
Add a touch of magic to your collection with this 1oz pure silver coin of the Hogwarts™ Crest. The crest bears an ‘H’ for Hogwarts surrounded by the traditional colours and mascots of the four houses: a lion on red for Gryffindor, a snake on green for Slytherin, a raven on blue for Ravenclaw and a badger on yellow for Hufflepuff. A scroll is engraved at the bottom containing the Hogwarts motto ‘Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus’ which translates to ‘Never tickle a sleeping dragon’.
The Ian Rank Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II is stamped on the obverse to confirm it as legal tender.
This striking coin arrives inside a sleek and stylish, HARRY POTTER™-themed rectangular case. On the back you will find the Certificate of Authenticity along with the coin’s unique number in the mintage. Once open, the coin has a further protective case, with a special insert moulded to its shape, to allow for handling.
With just 5,000 coins available worldwide, put yours on display and be the envy of all your friends – or gift one to a fellow Potterhead!