- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 5,000.
- Presented in a beautiful display box.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the year, face value, year of issue and metal content.
- Reverse: Features the lightning bolt symbol of The Flash in yellow enamel on a mirror finish for a striking display.
- Guaranteed by the New Zealand Mint.
This 1oz pure silver coin celebrates the Scarlet Speedster, THE FLASH™. The coin has been shaped and engraved with a bolt of lightning, the emblem for THE FLASH. This has been defined with yellow enamel to make it pop, while the mirror finish on the shield ensures it shines in the light! The Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II features on the obverse and, despite this coin’s unique shape, confirms it as legal tender.
This is a limited edition, with only 5,000 coins available worldwide. A unique serial number on the Certificate of Authenticity, placed inside the packaging, confirms each coin‘s number in the mintage.
This 1oz of pure silver is nestled inside in a high-quality, black coin case. This case arrives inside a stylish matching box printed with the emblem in gold colour. Be quick to order if you’re a fan of the fastest man alive!