The 2022 Silver Libertad marks the 41st annual release of the Mexican Silver Libertad. Silver Libertads have mintages that vary each year, and some years have mintages that are much lower, adding to the collectibility of the series.
Silver Libertads have a classic design that stands out in any collection. This stunning 1 oz Silver BU coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in the Americas.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging. Multiples of 25 are packaged in plastic tubes. Multiples of 450 MAY come in BDM Sealed Bags.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend “Estados Unidos Mexicanos” (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico’s history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.