- Min. Order 20 Coins, in a Mint Tube, each made from .999 fine silver with a weight of 1 troy ounce
- Brilliant Uncirculated Condition
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRA
- Face value of $1 (USD) backed by the US Government
- Individual coins come in protective coin flips. Multiples of 20 come in mint-issued tubes and multiples of 500 come in monster boxes
- Obverse: Displays Adolph A. Weinman’s image of Lady Liberty walking with outstretched hands towards the rising sun. Her gown and the draped flag billow around her as she cradles oak and laurel branches in one hand to symbolize peace and strength. Inscriptions: “IN GOD WE TRUST,” “LIBERTY,” and the year of mintage.
- Reverse: Features the reverse design by Emily Damstra. A bald eagle flies in for a landing while holding an oak branch in its talons. Inscriptions: “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA”, “E PLURIBUS UNUM”, “1 OZ”, “FINE SILVER”, and “ONE DOLLAR”.