This beautiful Sterling Silver investment is a great way to add several ounces of Silver to your investment portfolio!
- Contains 33.625 grams of .925 fine Silver for total of 1 oz of Silver.
- Coin comes in protective packaging.
- Dated 1949,1978,1979, or 1980, these bullion coins are Brilliant Uncirculated or better (some may have toning).
- Obverse: “Casa de Moneda de México” and the date with an image of a screw press.
- Reverse: Una Onza Troy de Plata Pura with a set of balance scales at center.
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.