These large Mexican Gold coins are popular with collectors. Pesos are often referred to as a “Centenario” in tribute to Mexico’s year of independence from Spain, 1821.
- Contains 1.2057 oz of Gold.
- Gold Pesos are packaged in protective packaging.
- All coins will be in brilliant uncirculated condition, and are hand-selected for eye appeal and quality.
- Obverse: Mexico’s national coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched on a cactus with a snake in its beak.
- Reverse: Features the iconic Winged Victory “The Angel of Independence” design.
- Issued by Banco de México from 1921-1947.