PURCHASE AGREEMENT TERMS
- Once you have placed an order with Chitown Coin & Company, you have entered into a binding agreement. If you cancel your order for any reason, you will be responsible for a $45.00 cancellation fee. Additionally, if there was a market loss between order confirmation and the time you wish to cancel the order, you will be charged the difference between your confirmed price and our market ask price at the time of cancellation (our Ask to Ask price).
- Your order will automatically be canceled if we do not receive payment within two business days. You will be responsible for a $45.00 cancellation fee as well as the difference between your confirmed price and our current market ask price at the time of cancellation.
- Chitown Coin & Company reserves the right to refuse an order if your payment is not received within two business days after the order is placed.
- We reserve the right to refuse an order if our quoted price is incorrect due to computer-related problems.
- All credit card order returns are subject to a 5.00% restocking fee.
ORDER CANCELLATION POLICY
Once we have issued a confirmation number, all prices are locked-in whether buying from us or selling to us. It is not our intention to enter into buying and/or selling transactions, accepting the risks involved, only to have them canceled. However, we realize rare situations happen where orders need to be canceled. All cancellations are subject to our market loss policy plus a $45.00 (USD) cancellation fee. Cancellation Requests must be emailed to [email protected] so we can further review the situation. At that time, if any market loss has occurred, it will be calculated and added to the $45.00 (USD) cancellation fee. If applicable, any cancellation fee and/or market loss will be charged to your credit card for the full amount due, as per our User Agreement. No future orders may be permitted until any market loss is paid in full. Any market gain on cancellations shall remain the property of Chitown Coin & Company.
MARKET LOSS POLICY
When purchasing from Chitown Coin & Company, once we have issued a confirmation number, the price is locked in and the transaction may not be canceled, but only offset at our current ask price. Any deficit between the price at which we sold to you and the offsetting purchase price and/or prices is your responsibility only if your item(s) is canceled or returned. That amount will be charged to you, plus a $45.00 (USD) cancellation fee. That is our Market Loss Policy. Any market gain on cancellations shall remain the property of Chitown Coin & Company.